I was aware that the shipping from China takes a long time...I was promised 10 business days, but it took between 3-4 weeks to arrive.

The item that was so cute in the photograph looked nothing like it was advertised. The fabric was very cheap & the stitching was uneven. There were multiple nylon strings hanging from it, and the colors did not even come close to matching. The website states "easy return within 30 days", but when I tried to get information to return the item, I was told they would not pay shipping, and the max refund would be 60% of the original order.

Bottom line, it would cost $22 to ship it back to China, and the max return they are offering would be less than $20. Nope - doesn't make sense to return, so I am stuck with this crappy item I don't want.

I am going to protest this charge through my credit card & see how that turns out.Hopefully they can reverse the charge.

Review about: Modlily Asymmetric Hem Blouse.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Poor quality, That they did not deliver what they advertised.

Comments

Arlington, Texas, United States #1274969

I had the same problem.I will never use this company again.

If I had known it was a Chinese company I wouldn't have ordered the first time.Do not order from Chinese companies.

Chester, England, United Kingdom #1274035

I've had exactly the same problem.The quality was rubbish.

I can't get them to even respond to me to return the items.

I've just given up and they have gone in the bin.Learned my lesson!