I ordered a tank top swimsuit with swim shorts.The sizing was off.

Following the suggestion on the webpage, I ordered up. The tank top was too large and the swim shorts were too small. The reviews on the webpage were all positive. Wish I had googled the company rather than have faith in what they provided on their website.

After it arrived, I went online and found numerous negative reviews about the company. I will be curious to see whether this review will appear on their site where I also placed it. I also did not realize I was ordering from China until the order was placed. The return policy is ridiculous.

60% refund only after I, the customer, pays return postage and fees which may include tax and duty in China.

It's not worth it to return, however, I will never do business with them again.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of modlily swimsuit from Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Modlily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments