Featured Not resolved

If you are reading these reviews before ordering you are smarter than I was. I have ordered many nice thing from Zulily and they stand behind what they sell.

I ordered a solid color layered dress from ModLily and got one that was kind of the same style but the underdress was a totally different color and fabric. When I contacted them they said they would give me a partial refund if I returned it. Why do they think I am supposed to pay all the shipping both ways for their mistake? I contacted Paypal and explained the problem to them since I paid through them just for protection against this type of seller.

They suggested I escalate it from a inquiry to a case, which I did. They said I would get a refund if I returned it with tracking at my expense. It wasn't shipped to me with tracking but I understand any seller this dishonest would deny receiving it back unless you have trackable shipping. I then called my credit card company and explained to them that what I received did not match what I ordered and that I had offered (unsuccessfully) to return it at the seller's expense.

The credit card company checked it out and returned all my money to me. Anyone want an ugly dress cheap - you can find this one at Salvation Army.

PS Once I contacted them about the dress I realized they deleted the order from my onsite account so I couldn't leave a review there. Really sleezy!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: That they did not deliver what they advertised.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 31, 2016.

Comments