Modlily - Not selling what they advertise! Rip Off
If you are reading these reviews before ordering you are smarter than I was.I have ordered many nice thing from Zulily and they stand behind what they sell.
I ordered a solid color layered dress from ModLily and got one that was kind of the same style but the underdress was a totally different color and fabric. When I contacted them they said they would give me a partial refund if I returned it. Why do they think I am supposed to pay all the shipping both ways for their mistake? I contacted Paypal and explained the problem to them since I paid through them just for protection against this type of seller.
They suggested I escalate it from a inquiry to a case, which I did. They said I would get a refund if I returned it with tracking at my expense. It wasn't shipped to me with tracking but I understand any seller this dishonest would deny receiving it back unless you have trackable shipping. I then called my credit card company and explained to them that what I received did not match what I ordered and that I had offered (unsuccessfully) to return it at the seller's expense.
The credit card company checked it out and returned all my money to me. Anyone want an ugly dress cheap - you can find this one at Salvation Army.
PS Once I contacted them about the dress I realized they deleted the order from my onsite account so I couldn't leave a review there.Really sleezy!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- That they did not deliver what they advertised
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bathing suite back in Feb. I ordered it early so i woyld have it when my daughter gies in spring break. Welk, she gies on spring break..."
- "This company is an absolute scam. First, I got an email saying my payment never went through. Okay, that's fine, so I place the order again. Second, they charge me..."
- "I orderd 2 items from modlily who are also dress lily and under an other two names they are just ignorant they sell substandard goods they are just cheatx..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."