I ordered a lace shirt from Modlily and it was nothing like the picture and it came from CHINA.I don't even know where to return it.

Also, fabric was worse than polyester, felt like sandpaper when I put it on. Tried to call customer service but with no luck. If you are thinking of ordering from Modlily, think again. Lace shirt shows long sleeves came in short sleeves.

The sale price they are showing is the same price that has been on line for the past 2 months so really not a special sale.I will never order from Modlily again, I feel like I was taken advantage of.

Review about: Modlily Shirt.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

A blouse I ordered has no label to describe the size, material, wash instructions.It looks like it was home made.

The fabric definitely is not cotton blend like described. It is rough and scratchy inside, especially where the layers are sewn together; and it has no softness to allow stretch.

In the picture on the website, the blouse appeared to have a nice shape to it. Mine appears to have the sides too straight, not flared out as much as shown.

It was also difficult to take off since there is no zipper or button opening and it lacks elasticity. Really disappointed in this first experience since it looked so pretty and soft in the picture.

When I tried to submit a ticket for refund I was going in circles with it logging me out, and asking to add a photo. It requires you to submit a photo but doesn’t allow the file to be bigger than 500x500px.

So, I never was even able to submit a ticket.What a scam!

They are as bad as the company"wish". They rip you off too and it all comes from China too.

Shirt I ordered not like the picture at all. No laundry care instructions included. Made in China.