Modlily - NOT CASHMERE
I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily.A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt.
When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price is so cheap so it's not perfect." The quality is poor (the sleeves are not finished properly), but that wasn't my complaint. It was deceptive advertising. You cannot advertise a "CASHMERE" sweater and sell cotton, regardless of the price! Then they offered me a 20% refund.
NO! I want a full refund or the actual product I ordered!
We have emailed back and forth for a week and I am about to file a complaint with my credit card company.This is fraud no matter how you look at it.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Nothing like the photos
- Customer service
- Horrible company
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "I bought a dress that looks NOTHING like the dress in the picture and it was missing the neck tie to even be able to wear it! Seller won't..."
- "I placed an order back in June. When the items arrived my bathing suit bottoms were swen wrong.The other items I purchased were not as described in the pictures. A..."
- "...Got 2 pints of potatoes ..my husband put potatoes on his plate , went to take a *** and bit down on a high piece of plastic..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "We took our dog to camp Bow Wow in San Antonio, TX Northwest while on vacation. When we returned, we picked him up and the card they gave us which..."
- "I purchased an NFL jersey on what looked like NFLshop.com from my phone. It seemed like a great deal on Black Friday and it was too good to be..."
- "I hate myself for this $2100 mistake for a cream/beige sectional from star furniture. I called them a week after delivery to complain that the cushions were loosing shape and..."