DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BUT ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE I PAID IN FULL AND RECEIVED NOTHING FOR MY MONEY 3 MONTHS ON.....I ASKED FOR A REFUND AND WAS TOLD I COULD HAVE A 60% REFUND AS THE 40% WAS A HANDLING CHARGE...REALLY!!!!!!!!HANDLING WHAT????????I RECEIVED NOTHING SO THEY HANDLED NOTHING ITS A COMPLETE RIPOFF THIS IS HOW THEY MAKE THERE MONEY..

I WAS DISGUSTED WITH THERE ATTITUDE AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW HOW *** THEY ARE..

I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY...I SHOULD OF READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE I ORDERED IT SEEMS THERE ARE MANY DISGRUNTLED CUSTOMERS WHO RECEIVED NOTHING OR RECEIVED INADEQUATE PRODUCTS..SO PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE SCAM

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Modlily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments