Dress too small even with ordered xl.Material terribly rough.

Poor quality. Took very long to receive my order have never gotten the second order. This company apparently is in China so be careful when trying to order anything from here will never do it again. Be sure to read reviews before ordering.

Cannot stress enough how bad this company is. Just make sure you know what you're getting because the dress I got looked nothing like the picture on the website.

Many products from China are good but this one is terrible.I don't think I cannot State my problem in more words so I hope this is enough words.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of modlily dress from Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Modlily to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1257693

I ordered dec 7 and states it takes 2 to 3 days delivery, but to date it is now Dec 19 and product has NOT arrived.I did search on this company MODLILY only BAD REVIEWS and states a SCAM.

I usually do not use unknown sites.

BUT I SUGGEST YOU DO NOT ORDER ANY MERCHANDISE IN THIS MODLILY.

Camden, New Jersey, United States #1257015

I will not order anything after reading all the reviews. They are scam artists and I think if everyone report them to the attorney general, they will shut their web site down, they have to be stop!