100% full Not resolved
5.0

Both items ordered from modlily.com were garbage.Item 1 arrived dirty with spot you can see clearly through packaging.

Item 2 is described as a black lace mermaid gown is some form of lace printed knit and sub quality even for the price. I am 5'4' and the legnth of the dress only reaches my mid calf. I have contacted your customer service for refund resolution to no resolve.

I tried to rate each product but website would not allow a rating lower then 5 star.I do not want any further customers to be deceived.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $47. The author is overall dissatisfied with Modlily and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about modlily dress from Modlily was products Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments