Both items ordered from modlily.com were garbage.Item 1 arrived dirty with spot you can see clearly through packaging.
Item 2 is described as a black lace mermaid gown is some form of lace printed knit and sub quality even for the price. I am 5'4' and the legnth of the dress only reaches my mid calf. I have contacted your customer service for refund resolution to no resolve.
I tried to rate each product but website would not allow a rating lower then 5 star.I do not want any further customers to be deceived.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Soo my birthday is arriving and I wanted something fresh and new to west to my 60th birthday party, the dress on the left is what I ordered. The hot..."
- "Poor quality; terrible customer service; size is not correct as the size chart. Runs extra small. I am 5'2" the length of top and bottom is too..."
- "I have sent now 4 emails was told i had 72 hours tonreply which idid yet they requested pictures and I have plenty yet each attempt tonattach eevn at the..."
- "I stayed in theWyndham GardenBarone Plaza in New Orleans July 2nd. The room had a strong odor and air did not work properly. Room never got below 75 deg. Me..."
- "Because I have had problems with iPower charging me for services not authorized before, I went online to research web hosts and found iPower had many negative reviews so I..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "I purchased a sectional from Whitley Galleries, manufacturer C.R. Laine (lifetime warranty. It arrived defected (left side one inch taller then the right side). It took 5 months..."