Both items ordered from modlily.com were garbage.Item 1 arrived dirty with spot you can see clearly through packaging.
Item 2 is described as a black lace mermaid gown is some form of lace printed knit and sub quality even for the price. I am 5'4' and the legnth of the dress only reaches my mid calf. I have contacted your customer service for refund resolution to no resolve.
I tried to rate each product but website would not allow a rating lower then 5 star.I do not want any further customers to be deceived.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bathing suite back in Feb. I ordered it early so i woyld have it when my daughter gies in spring break. Welk, she gies on spring break..."
- "I ordered 2 items in February, and per their website the items ship within 2 days. It is now March 25 and I still have not received my items. 2..."
- "I purchased a formal dress from modlily. It took them forever yo send it and once they did, it was the wrong item and the wrong size. The dress the..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "Because I have had problems with iPower charging me for services not authorized before, I went online to research web hosts and found iPower had many negative reviews so I..."
- "I stayed in theWyndham GardenBarone Plaza in New Orleans July 2nd. The room had a strong odor and air did not work properly. Room never got below 75 deg. Me..."