Modlily - Never again
This company is an absolute scam.First, I got an email saying my payment never went through.
Okay, that's fine, so I place the order again. Second, they charge me for the second time I ordered it. 5 days later, I'm charged for the first order. ????
I put in a service ticket explaining what happened. Before I got a response the dress had come in the mail. It looked NOTHING like it did on the website (I have attached the pictures of both). It looked like a Halloween dress!
My little sister was supposed to wear this to her homecoming!!! She put it on AND CRIED!!!! At this point, I am irate. By the time I finally get a response from Modlily, she says she can fix my second payment by sending me a second dress.
WHAT IN THE *** AM I GOING TO DO WITH TWO OF THESE HORRIBLE THINGS? She continues in her helplessness by saying that my "BEST OPTION would be to give as a gift or sell online" ....... Am I the only one who sees the wrong in this sentence alone? Alright, so I'm to the point, I'm just going to return the dress & cancel the sending of the second one that I never wanted in the first place, but "Oh I forgot to tell you that the second one has already shipped out in a matter of about 3.5 seconds since I told you we would send you another one" ..
So, they can't cancel what's already been sent out. It's gonna be 30 dollars to return them, and she only wants to give me 60% of my money back???? That leaves me with less money than I had to begin with?
Basically, I will never use this website again & I suggest you don't either.You know, unless you WANT your sweet baby sister left crying in a COSTUME without a real homecoming dress..
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product quality
- Quality of products
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "This is a fraudulent overseas company that sells poor quality goods, and will not accept returns despite advertising full refunds if returned within 14 days. The scam is that they..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "Ok so here's one of my 8 items I was mislead to buy 300.00 later u better bet im gonna save u from the heartache I felt when my package..."
- "I tried the product, and unfortunately did not send it back in before the trial date expired; busy planning my wedding. I may still be liable for the remainder of..."
- "Back in September 2013 I purchased two wigs and when I received them, they were poorly made and one of them was not the correct color. The responded sporadically..."
- "This is in regards to a specific negative review, and others like it, about Universal Technical Institute. I graduated from UTI in Houston, January 2005. Never ONCE was an associates..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."