Modlily - Never again
This company is an absolute scam.First, I got an email saying my payment never went through.
Okay, that's fine, so I place the order again. Second, they charge me for the second time I ordered it. 5 days later, I'm charged for the first order. ????
I put in a service ticket explaining what happened. Before I got a response the dress had come in the mail. It looked NOTHING like it did on the website (I have attached the pictures of both). It looked like a Halloween dress!
My little sister was supposed to wear this to her homecoming!!! She put it on AND CRIED!!!! At this point, I am irate. By the time I finally get a response from Modlily, she says she can fix my second payment by sending me a second dress.
WHAT IN THE *** AM I GOING TO DO WITH TWO OF THESE HORRIBLE THINGS? She continues in her helplessness by saying that my "BEST OPTION would be to give as a gift or sell online" ....... Am I the only one who sees the wrong in this sentence alone? Alright, so I'm to the point, I'm just going to return the dress & cancel the sending of the second one that I never wanted in the first place, but "Oh I forgot to tell you that the second one has already shipped out in a matter of about 3.5 seconds since I told you we would send you another one" ..
So, they can't cancel what's already been sent out. It's gonna be 30 dollars to return them, and she only wants to give me 60% of my money back???? That leaves me with less money than I had to begin with?
Basically, I will never use this website again & I suggest you don't either.You know, unless you WANT your sweet baby sister left crying in a COSTUME without a real homecoming dress..
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product quality
- Quality of products
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "This has been by far my worst online shopping experience. It took over 3 weeks to receive my order. Customer service is done via emails. There is a phone..."
- "Absolutely terrible. Looks absolutely nothing like what was advertised. We measured everyone and followed their sizing guide and checked multiple times.... You can clearly see this 'dress' is NOTHING like..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "I tried the product, and unfortunately did not send it back in before the trial date expired; busy planning my wedding. I may still be liable for the remainder of..."
- "I received a mini rose plant from my boyfriend for Valentine's day on Friday February 12 it was beautiful the next day February 13 I look at my rose plant..."
- "Back in September 2013 I purchased two wigs and when I received them, they were poorly made and one of them was not the correct color. The responded sporadically..."