1.1K views 1 comment
Featured 100% full

This company is an absolute scam.First, I got an email saying my payment never went through.

Okay, that's fine, so I place the order again. Second, they charge me for the second time I ordered it. 5 days later, I'm charged for the first order. ????

I put in a service ticket explaining what happened. Before I got a response the dress had come in the mail. It looked NOTHING like it did on the website (I have attached the pictures of both). It looked like a Halloween dress!

My little sister was supposed to wear this to her homecoming!!! She put it on AND CRIED!!!! At this point, I am irate. By the time I finally get a response from Modlily, she says she can fix my second payment by sending me a second dress.

WHAT IN THE *** AM I GOING TO DO WITH TWO OF THESE HORRIBLE THINGS? She continues in her helplessness by saying that my "BEST OPTION would be to give as a gift or sell online" ....... Am I the only one who sees the wrong in this sentence alone? Alright, so I'm to the point, I'm just going to return the dress & cancel the sending of the second one that I never wanted in the first place, but "Oh I forgot to tell you that the second one has already shipped out in a matter of about 3.5 seconds since I told you we would send you another one" ..

So, they can't cancel what's already been sent out. It's gonna be 30 dollars to return them, and she only wants to give me 60% of my money back???? That leaves me with less money than I had to begin with?

Basically, I will never use this website again & I suggest you don't either.You know, unless you WANT your sweet baby sister left crying in a COSTUME without a real homecoming dress..

Review about: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Product quality, Quality of products.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

I ordered this exact same dress for my daughter for Homecoming.I said the exact same thing, it looks like a Halloween costume!

It's hideous.I will NEVER order from this place again!