Look lovely ladies, I bought a dress, Size ExLarge, OMG, couldn't get it over my head, it would fit a 6 year old child, went to the consignment store, I told them please give this away, when they heard my story, they laughed so hard. Ladies, these clothes look good when advertised, so help me God they are made in China or India.

Whomever says these clothes fit them, are out of their mind, probably written by the women whom work for that Company.

Look, I will pay 4 times the amount on clothing from US and Canada, at least it will fit you and they will return and refund the money.

They can charge your account immediately, so why does it take them to credit you in two months times. In the meantime your charged penalty on your card, if you wait for these idiots to return your money. No dignified woman would work for these companies, they hire 18, 19 year old school girls and they are brainwashed, (under no circumstances are they allowed to say anything, other than, give your Visa # again, and phone # and so on, bunch of crap, repot them to BBB, they will fix them. Liars and cheaters, Mia is also bad, in fact they are all worse people to deal with.

Mail it back to India or China, hello idiots, am I going to waist my money to send this crap back and pay $20.00 for postage, hello hello. pLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME I THREW THE DRESS IN THE GARBAGE, JUST PRINT IT, PRONTO!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 31.

Comments