This is a fraudulent overseas company that sells poor quality goods, and will not accept returns despite advertising full refunds if returned within 14 days.The scam is that they have absolutely no intention of providing an address for returns, and instead use several stall tactics in a very transparent attempt to ensure that your 14 days will elapse.
The swimsuit I ordered took weeks to arrive and when it finally did, it was highly defective and very poorly sized. It is not a matter of Asian sizing- no human female could wear this particular garment, due to the ridiculously incorrect proportions. The top was literally falling off of me (and I wear a D-cup) and yet the bottom was at least 3 sizes too small, despite the fact that I am much larger on top than on the bottom, and therefore normally have the exact opposite problem with correctly proportioned swimsuits. Additionally, there was very obvious shoddy craftsmanship, sloppy stitching, and hanging pieces of excess fabric in more than one place.
When I attempted to return it, as per their advertised policy, I noticed that although I could not find an address to send it to anywhere on their site (where it is pretty obvious that English is not their first language) they nonetheless did manage to make it very clear that returns would not be accepted unless returned to the correct address. I therefore attempted to use their "Live Chat" link to get help as to the address and the correct procedure, but never even received a response. I then submitted a "ticket" as per their instructions, in a further effort to get my question answered. What followed was a succession of stall tactics designed to prevent me from returning my item, and to ensure that my 14 days (time allotted for a full refund) would elapse.
I was asked to explain why I was returning it, which I had already done, and when I did explain a second time, again requesting the address, I was then asked to provide photographs. I complied with their request, provided the photographs, and begged them, yet again, to provide the address for returns. I have asked for the address a total of FOUR times, and have still not received it. I was completely astonished that their next incredibly inappropriate tactic was to actually suggest that I should avoid the shipping fee by either gifting or selling the item myself, and by obtaining a store credit instead.
This was after I had already requested the address multiple times and had assured them I was prepared to pay the shipping costs. Their final reply to me was, "so you're saying you want to pay the expensive shipping fee?" despite the fact that I had already made my intentions crystal clear to to them more than once. There is no possible explanation for someone asking a question that's already been answered repeatedly, other than the truth- which is that they were continuing to stall in an attempt to waste my time and use up my allotted number of days in which I can return the item for a full refund. They obviously have no intention whatsoever of honoring their legal obligation to accept my return, or to provide a full refund as advertised.
I have already posted about this company on social media, and fully intend to report then to the Better Business Bureau, the Attorney General's Office, my credit card company, and PayPal.
This is the most dishonest, unethical company I have ever had the misfortune to deal with.They prey upon innocent, hard working people, and they need to be stopped.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Timeliness of delivery
- Fraudulent advertising
- Poor quality product
- Dishonest and unethical customer service
- Refusal to accept returns
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is the 2nd time I've ordered from this company and they make it VERY difficult to communicate with them. Probably hoping that you will give up! I ordered..."
- "This has been by far my worst online shopping experience. It took over 3 weeks to receive my order. Customer service is done via emails. There is a phone..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "I have never been so rudely yelled at since I have been coming to the store for over 20 years this is the one at Colfax and sable when I..."
- "I opened a bag of Tyson honey barbecue chicken strips and strips of chicken already burnew like someone already baked them!!!..."
- "Tonight I stopped at the Taco Bell 022091 Denver, Co I ordered Cheezy Gordita Crunch (no spicy ranch) was charged 2.79 and did not receive along with orders totaling 21.07. I..."
- "Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."