This is a fraudulent overseas company that sells poor quality goods, and will not accept returns despite advertising full refunds if returned within 14 days.The scam is that they have absolutely no intention of providing an address for returns, and instead use several stall tactics in a very transparent attempt to ensure that your 14 days will elapse.
The swimsuit I ordered took weeks to arrive and when it finally did, it was highly defective and very poorly sized. It is not a matter of Asian sizing- no human female could wear this particular garment, due to the ridiculously incorrect proportions. The top was literally falling off of me (and I wear a D-cup) and yet the bottom was at least 3 sizes too small, despite the fact that I am much larger on top than on the bottom, and therefore normally have the exact opposite problem with correctly proportioned swimsuits. Additionally, there was very obvious shoddy craftsmanship, sloppy stitching, and hanging pieces of excess fabric in more than one place.
When I attempted to return it, as per their advertised policy, I noticed that although I could not find an address to send it to anywhere on their site (where it is pretty obvious that English is not their first language) they nonetheless did manage to make it very clear that returns would not be accepted unless returned to the correct address. I therefore attempted to use their "Live Chat" link to get help as to the address and the correct procedure, but never even received a response. I then submitted a "ticket" as per their instructions, in a further effort to get my question answered. What followed was a succession of stall tactics designed to prevent me from returning my item, and to ensure that my 14 days (time allotted for a full refund) would elapse.
I was asked to explain why I was returning it, which I had already done, and when I did explain a second time, again requesting the address, I was then asked to provide photographs. I complied with their request, provided the photographs, and begged them, yet again, to provide the address for returns. I have asked for the address a total of FOUR times, and have still not received it. I was completely astonished that their next incredibly inappropriate tactic was to actually suggest that I should avoid the shipping fee by either gifting or selling the item myself, and by obtaining a store credit instead.
This was after I had already requested the address multiple times and had assured them I was prepared to pay the shipping costs. Their final reply to me was, "so you're saying you want to pay the expensive shipping fee?" despite the fact that I had already made my intentions crystal clear to to them more than once. There is no possible explanation for someone asking a question that's already been answered repeatedly, other than the truth- which is that they were continuing to stall in an attempt to waste my time and use up my allotted number of days in which I can return the item for a full refund. They obviously have no intention whatsoever of honoring their legal obligation to accept my return, or to provide a full refund as advertised.
I have already posted about this company on social media, and fully intend to report then to the Better Business Bureau, the Attorney General's Office, my credit card company, and PayPal.
This is the most dishonest, unethical company I have ever had the misfortune to deal with.They prey upon innocent, hard working people, and they need to be stopped.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Timeliness of delivery
- Fraudulent advertising
- Poor quality product
- Dishonest and unethical customer service
- Refusal to accept returns
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Out of 3 dresses ordered 2 of them have been delivered with holes in them. I accepted a discount for one but the second one the damage was so back..."
- "Do not order from this sight, their clothing is garbage. Clothing is cheap and poorly made. The skirt I received does not look anything like the picture. All items a..."
- "I placed an order back in June. When the items arrived my bathing suit bottoms were swen wrong.The other items I purchased were not as described in the pictures. A..."
- "Taco Bell 3554 South Tower Rd. Aurora Colorado order #369757 cashier Rachel B. Terrible customer service complete misunderstanding of entire order as if she didn't know the menue. One..."
- "This is the 4th time UPS does this!!! I am sick and tired of it!!! Please avoid them!!!! They are extremely unprofessional!!!!! Who does this s***????? Don't you guys drug..."
- "EXPENSIVE, NEW BUILD FOR MY CLIENT. OPS MGR AND VICE PRESIDENT.."HERE IS YOUR EARNEST $ BACK" IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. PICTURE IS FROM YESTERDAY, NEARLY COMPLETED HOME. HVAC CONTRACTOR..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."