1.2

I ordered a top and it arrived with over half the seams sewn inside out. I sent several pictures and this was the verbatim response i rcvd.....

"Hello, Terribly sorry for any trouble, and we totally understand your feeling, please no worry, I will apply the best help for you. You know, the price of our products is quite cheap, so it's maybe not perfect, and I hope you could understand this and I could apply a bonus for your loss."

So do they actually want me to buy another with a discount or to *** the bullet and get a partial and inconsequential refund? This is NO WAY to do business. Maybe it is just my own buyers remorse for ordering from CHINA but if u have read this....consider yourself warned..DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!

On another note when i left an undesirable review about this product and its policies it was not posted. No surprise there i suppose.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of top. Modlily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned top in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

#1198612

What do you expect from slave labor?