Ok this one is cute toooo freaken bad it's only one time wear!The zipper seems plastic and flimsy the material is so cheap if u can image fleece nylon material here it is.

Lol if u put it on I. Hurry your fingers will rip through the material.

I'm writing so many of these reviews with pictures because I wish someone had warned me but hey if you don't mind throwing away your money for one time where then go for it.It's cute but omg when I say cheap it's like worse than the fleece u find at the .99 store BEWARE

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Modlily and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

It looks cute, but the problem with most of the cheap clothes is that what you pay is what you get...maybe it'll hope up?

to Anonymous #1082236

Btw it's super cute one time wear the only problem is picking what one day is the special day to wear it lol. Teash after that