Don't buy form this company!I ordered 5 bathing suits and some tops per their size chart.

The bathing suits were all too big and the shirts were all too small. I tried to return and after 5 days of email exchange, they still refuse to allow me to return my orders. First they said that their clothes are made for Asians even though their pictures feature white people. Then they tell me that their is 35% re- stocking fee since its on me that I ordered clothes that don't fit.

I followed their size chart! I have requested 3 times for authorization to return and they still play games and won't allow me to return.

They should not be allowed to do business in America.Please don't buy from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of modlily top. Modlily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily top in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments