Modlily Top Review from Ballarat, Victoria County

Poor quality, nothing like picture.I'm not even going to bother trying to get a refund.

Advertised as "skew neck" I got a crew neck underlay hardly covered in sequins. Don't waste your money! I'm more annoyed it was probably made by an 8 year old in sweatshop & is not a legitimate business.

I believe they are taking photos from the Internet then trying to "knock off" the designs.They need to be shut down.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sequins Top
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #848053 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 17 #1160513

Thanks for your feedback.
We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation. So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive. After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.
Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.
Best Regards,

Unsatisfied Customer

May 16 #1159676 San Antonio, Texas

I should have researched the company before I ordered. I also ordered the sequenced blouse. I ordered it in two sizes (XLG and 2XL). Both blouses came in one package and were the same size even though the packages were marked XLG and 2XL. The blouses are poor quality and made for a 10 year old; they do not look at all like I the picture. It will cost me more to return the items than what I paid for them. Save your money.

May 16 #1159814 Saint Paul, Minnesota

OMG! I wish I had been smart enough to research this company first and had read your review before I bought a swimsuit from them. It was horrible!! The material is complete *** and it took five times as long to get to me as the site said even though I paid extra shipping to get it by the time I went on vacation! And now if I want to return the piece of ***, I'm only going to get 60% of my money back because that's their "return policy". What a scam and a joke! I will never buy online from a foreign country again. Lesson learned!!!

May 15 #1159102

Thankyou for adding the photos. This was very helpful, especially to see difference between what wad pictured on website and what you actually received. You saved me from wasting my money. Thank you.

May 15 #1159026

Oh & of course it was the wrong size!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Modlily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Modlily.
Filing a new complaint about