Poor quality, nothing like picture.I'm not even going to bother trying to get a refund.
Advertised as "skew neck" I got a crew neck underlay hardly covered in sequins. Don't waste your money! I'm more annoyed it was probably made by an 8 year old in sweatshop & is not a legitimate business.
I believe they are taking photos from the Internet then trying to "knock off" the designs.They need to be shut down.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "This company is an absolute scam. First, I got an email saying my payment never went through. Okay, that's fine, so I place the order again. Second, they charge me..."
- "I purchased a formal dress from modlily. It took them forever yo send it and once they did, it was the wrong item and the wrong size. The dress the..."
- "I tried leaving this review on Modlily, but it seems they have a 'glitch'. I'm 5'4" 145lbs. Not a huge person, not a tiny person. I usually wear a medium...."
- "Had a 55 in tv that the screen went in it was 3D the replacement they gave me isn't 3D and now they send a message saying the replacement is..."
- " Nicholas Bilaczenko 1 second ago The Cause : Internet computer technology is flawed , NYSE computers are in principle no different to Home Personal Computer [PC] with 100's of..."
- "Fraud- Fraud- Do not Give your credit card details. They will *** you They are scammers I lost $ 225 from my credit card. Their web site is fraud, Their contract is Fraud,..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."