I ordered the black and white 2 piece bathing suit modlily advertises on Facebook as one of their top sellers.Do not buy it!
It is see-through even the black is see-through. The bottoms did not come with the sticker for "try-on" sanitation protection, I never tried it on. I held it up and saw the poor quality. The company is out of Japan and expect me to pay for the return to get a 60% refund.
They also told me I could get a 20% credit on my next purchase and sell the bathing suit to someone else. I would never sell this *** product to someone else.
Basically now I have to pay for shipping to Japan to get my refund on a product that is worthless.Never buy from this company.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It's a complete scam!the dress i received looked nothing like the picture..I won't even wear it to bed!! It was made in Beijing probaly in a sweat shop and it..."
- "Won't refund money. Clothes don't look like photos on website AT ALL (see my photo below of website image and actual product). In China, so costs too much to send..."
- "They sent me a jumper that clearly wasn't the jumper they advertised, it was the worst quality ever and nothing like the picture. Then they insisted that I return it..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."