Modlily Swimsuit Review from Telford, Pennsylvania

431 of 1014 Modlily reviews

I ordered the black and white 2 piece bathing suit modlily advertises on Facebook as one of their top sellers.Do not buy it!

It is see-through even the black is see-through. The bottoms did not come with the sticker for "try-on" sanitation protection, I never tried it on. I held it up and saw the poor quality. The company is out of Japan and expect me to pay for the return to get a 60% refund.

They also told me I could get a 20% credit on my next purchase and sell the bathing suit to someone else. I would never sell this *** product to someone else.

Basically now I have to pay for shipping to Japan to get my refund on a product that is worthless.Never buy from this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

2 Piece Swimsuit
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #845108

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
431 of 1014 Modlily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 13 #1158274

Totally agree, exactly the response I had!
Hideous fabrics and terrible customer service. (they try to wear you down with *** replies)
Facebook should pull their ads. Brings them into disrepute!

0 0 Reply
Modlily

May 10 #1156994

hi
We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation. You could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original package. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive. After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.
Please contact us by a website ticket. Our customer service will always reply in 1 working day.
Hope for your understanding and best wishes.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Modlily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Modlily.
Filing a new complaint about
×