Telford, Pennsylvania

I ordered the black and white 2 piece bathing suit modlily advertises on Facebook as one of their top sellers.Do not buy it!

It is see-through even the black is see-through. The bottoms did not come with the sticker for "try-on" sanitation protection, I never tried it on. I held it up and saw the poor quality. The company is out of Japan and expect me to pay for the return to get a 60% refund.

They also told me I could get a 20% credit on my next purchase and sell the bathing suit to someone else. I would never sell this *** product to someone else.

Basically now I have to pay for shipping to Japan to get my refund on a product that is worthless.Never buy from this company.

Review about: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Totally agree, exactly the response I had!

Hideous fabrics and terrible customer service. (they try to wear you down with *** replies)

Facebook should pull their ads. Brings them into disrepute!

Modlily

hi

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.You could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original package.

Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive. After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Please contact us by a website ticket.Our customer service will always reply in 1 working day.

Hope for your understanding and best wishes.