I ordered the black and white 2 piece bathing suit modlily advertises on Facebook as one of their top sellers.Do not buy it!
It is see-through even the black is see-through. The bottoms did not come with the sticker for "try-on" sanitation protection, I never tried it on. I held it up and saw the poor quality. The company is out of Japan and expect me to pay for the return to get a 60% refund.
They also told me I could get a 20% credit on my next purchase and sell the bathing suit to someone else. I would never sell this *** product to someone else.
Basically now I have to pay for shipping to Japan to get my refund on a product that is worthless.Never buy from this company.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "These hoes suck they false ad this ugly *** dress man i ordered this dress thinking amma b fly for my sister wedding reception Who tha *** they thank want..."
- "I placed an order end of February. It arrived today. The quality of the clothes is disgraceful and looks nothing like the pictures. I ordered the black leather look leggings...."
- "Not as bad as I thought it was gonna be... Ok so this one I did not like it wasssss similar too the add except very cheeeeeaaaap material t- shirt..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."