Modlily Swimsuit Review from Savannah, Georgia

I tried leaving this review on Modlily, but it seems they have a 'glitch'.I'm 5'4" 145lbs.

Not a huge person, not a tiny person. I usually wear a medium. I went by the size chart and got a large, just in case it ran small. It took over two months to arrive and the "large" is tiny everywhere but the unsupportive bust, which sags in the front.

The "oversized" shirt portion fits skin tight and stops at my belly button. The bottoms don't cover the top of my butt, and I have a small butt. Taking a pic of myself in a swimsuit is my least favorite activity, but I wanted to show how poorly this thing fits.

Huge waste of money!Get some quality product Modlily!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Stripe Print Tankini
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #831299 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 18 #1161137

Thanks for your feedback.
First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.
Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.
In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or refund. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, don’t forget mention that you are from pissedconsumer. We will send a full refund after order returned and received.

0 0 Reply

Apr 18 #1146286

I just received my order from them. 5 items. ALL going back if I ever get a ticket response! . I am your size and also ordered larges....the only item that fir was the black dress..which they fail to mention is only the lace..doesn't have a slip included as shown on all the photos. Completely see thru. Nothing else fits AT ALL. Ridiculous!!

1 0 Reply

Apr 17 #1145868

Looks good to me

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.