I tried leaving this review on Modlily, but it seems they have a 'glitch'.I'm 5'4" 145lbs.
Not a huge person, not a tiny person. I usually wear a medium. I went by the size chart and got a large, just in case it ran small. It took over two months to arrive and the "large" is tiny everywhere but the unsupportive bust, which sags in the front.
The "oversized" shirt portion fits skin tight and stops at my belly button. The bottoms don't cover the top of my butt, and I have a small butt. Taking a pic of myself in a swimsuit is my least favorite activity, but I wanted to show how poorly this thing fits.
Huge waste of money!Get some quality product Modlily!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I orderd 2 items from modlily who are also dress lily and under an other two names they are just ignorant they sell substandard goods they are just cheatx..."
- "I'm very disappointed with this piece of trash. I will make sure to let everyone know how trashy your dresses are. Please do not waist your money on modlily.com..."
- "I ordered a bathing suite back in Feb. I ordered it early so i woyld have it when my daughter gies in spring break. Welk, she gies on spring break..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I added cash ($158.88) to the remaining bit of a LUV voucher ($67) for travel right near the end of the LUV voucher validity dates. Then I couldn't travel..."
- "My house burned down. My insurer recommended them since I did not know of any disaster recovery firm. DO NOT USE THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. If your insurer suggests them,..."
- "I ordered and paid for a single "ATOMIC BEAM" flashlight from Telebrands Companies about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Today I received this card notice (pictured) thanking me for my..."