3.0

,bathingsuit arrived in a month.I thought that it was beautiful.

Well to my suprise, it was so small i could not pull it accross my thighs only to find out that you can see right through it. The material was paper thin.

I wear a 10 or 12 womens.I ordered an extra large unless someone makes this right i will never order from modlilly again

This person wrote the review because of not as described of modlily swimsuit from Modlily and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Modlily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily - Huge hole in Dress! Modlily "Just received 2 dresses from Modlily! One has a huge hole under the arm and down the side! No phone number to reach them! Customer service is horrible! I have..." Read more Modlily - Crappy product Modlily "The dress I ordered was very bad quality. The sleeves where the buttons were sewn on had threads hanging all over. The buttons on the front of the dress were..." Read more Modlily - Dress Review Modlily "TERRIBLE ! Dress nothing like the photo supposed to be linen the material was shell suit suit synthetic. Size as off design as off . No hope of return..." Read more Modlily - SCAM, SCAM, SCAM Modlily "I ordered a sweatshirt on 2-2 and paid for expedited shipping to get by Valentine's Day.My confirmation email said it would be "shipped within 1-4 days following payment."..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more