Modlily Swimsuit Review from Novi, Michigan

I ordered three swimsuits.All had flaws.

Sent photos showing the poor quality of the items I received. Wanted to give me store credit. Why would I want to buy more of their products after this disaster? I want my money back but they tell me I have to pay for shipping back to them.

Still do not have an address or return number. Stay away from this place. Terrible customer service. As you can see in the photos.

One suit has a snag and is as long as a dress.The other one is a size 2xl and the top has a band as large as a chap stick for the breast and the third one you can see my iPad right through the fabric without it stretched.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #847052

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 17 #1160518

Thanks for your feedback.
We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation. So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive. After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.
Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.
Best Regards,

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Modlily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Modlily.
Filing a new complaint about