I ordered three swimsuits.All had flaws.
Sent photos showing the poor quality of the items I received. Wanted to give me store credit. Why would I want to buy more of their products after this disaster? I want my money back but they tell me I have to pay for shipping back to them.
Still do not have an address or return number. Stay away from this place. Terrible customer service. As you can see in the photos.
One suit has a snag and is as long as a dress.The other one is a size 2xl and the top has a band as large as a chap stick for the breast and the third one you can see my iPad right through the fabric without it stretched.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It's a complete scam!the dress i received looked nothing like the picture..I won't even wear it to bed!! It was made in Beijing probaly in a sweat shop and it..."
- "I ordered some items for Valentine Day, early, on 12/30/15. On the 6th, I realized they had not shipped as yet, so I requested a refund. Ironically, it was shipped..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "knocked phone off of counter, cracked screen and case. Not so much pissed about the phone as much as I am about the customer service I received at Lifeproof...."
- "purchased in 2011 for 1400.00 was not offered or told about the 5 year warranty only on finish. Headboard frame coming apart - have to pay a there service..."