Novi, Michigan

I ordered three swimsuits.All had flaws.

Related: Modlily - Bathing suit

Sent photos showing the poor quality of the items I received. Wanted to give me store credit. Why would I want to buy more of their products after this disaster? I want my money back but they tell me I have to pay for shipping back to them.

Still do not have an address or return number. Stay away from this place. Terrible customer service. As you can see in the photos.

One suit has a snag and is as long as a dress.The other one is a size 2xl and the top has a band as large as a chap stick for the breast and the third one you can see my iPad right through the fabric without it stretched.

Review about: Swimsuit.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Modlily Swimsuit
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,