Modlily Swimsuit Review from Cleveland, Ohio

461 of 1171 Modlily reviews

Awful company.Ordered 2 swim suits in size XL and checked their sizing chart as indicated along with reviews which promised true to size.

I received them very late at least 3 weeks which I understand is fast for this company. One is probably really a large it's way too small and the other is HUGE probably 3XL or more. The huge one had no size written on the tag either. I've reached out for a return and keep getting answers like you have to send us a picture of what's wrong on the sizing so we can fix it.

Or the style doesn't fit you right. No, you send me the wrong sizes and you need to fix it. We've been going back and forth for a few days now. Will not send me info for a return.

Horrible customer service. They will happily take your money. Take forever to send their crappy items. And not let you return it.

I'm going to spam the *** out of their Facebook until they decide I'm right.

They have made it so you can't post or review them so I'll keep posting comments on their posts and they can just keep on deleting.Maybe I'll get somewhere bc customer service sucks.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #874926 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
461 of 1171 Modlily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.