Brimfield, Massachusetts

Update by user Mar 27, 2016

I have been dealing with modlily- and there "create a ticket" for customer service. All I keep getting is a run around! The last reply was "why don't I sell the items online myself!!"

Original review posted by user Mar 26, 2016

I ordered 3 items that took over 3 weeks to arrive.Filed a PayPal disputed- FINALLY GOT ITEMS/

Such poor quality, and small sizing.

No invoice , they said I can not return item "it's not worth it - with their return policy and the price to ship it back". They refuse to allow me to return items!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!Beware!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Modlily and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

to Modlily #1160919

I have 3 tickets!

Never resolved my issue.

Pathetic customer service!

Pathetic company!They advised me to sell my items on eBay!

Poor quality.