Modlily Swimsuit Review from Birmingham, Birmingham

DO NOT buy from #Modlily

You may have seen related adverts for them on your timeline inbetween your friend's Facebook posts and may have been intrigued by some of their clothes - well don't be. Utter rubbish.

I quite liked the look of this b&w stripe tankini but when I received it the bottoms are as thin as Rizla. It also seems the last worker on the production line must have gone on a *** break as the seams on the sides aren't even sewn up to make holes for the ties to go through ...yes, you have to piece it together yourself! I'd have probably gritted my teeth and sewn them up if it weren't for the fact that the sizes are totally out too - I'd need the bust of Lolo Ferrari (god rest her soul) to fill the top!

Their customer service is shocking too - take an age to respond, can just about string a sentence together, and keep asking dumb irrelevant questions to avoid getting to the point that I quite simply just want my money back. To me it's quite evidently a tactic to make you so frustrated with them that you'd just give up and not persist. Well, not this feisty ginger!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 17 #1160552

Thanks for your feedback.
We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation. So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive. After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.
Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.
Best Regards,

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Modlily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Modlily.
Filing a new complaint about