2.0

If you're considering shopping on Modlily, DON'T!I've never been so frustrated and unimpressed with an online clothing site.

The skirt I ordered was pictured online as a thick cotton with multiple layers, when in fact it is a very thin and see-through material (see attached photos). In addition, the skirt was stained with bluish splotches (see attached photo). In reference to the stains, I was told to try to wash them out. In reference to the poor thin quality, I was told "the dress looks well." I was then only offered a 20% refund, but only after being questioned about why I needed a return.

Above all, when I attempted to submit a product review online of the poor quality, my review was never posted.

The product reviews posted online are rigged.Stay away.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of modlily skirt. Modlily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily skirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

I feel you.What you see is not what you get.

I was offered half of my payment back. I believe these items ship from China. The models and the item look so inviting until you receive them.

Very poor quality.CHEAP