1.3

Horrible company, never buy from these people!!!I ordered a jacket, it came very cheaply made, ripped and torn.

Now they are trying to tell me to pay for the shipping back and forth to exchange it, after a hefty charge in customs as well. They barely understand English, it's all translated. Horrible customer service. They will send you *** and then give you a hard time to return.

Sent me a damaged jacket and then suggested I sell it online, or give as a gift to a friend. Worst mistake ever, they take advantage of international customers.

Sizes don't match their measurements.Buyer beware!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of modlily shipping service. Modlily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments