This company is a scam!!! Waited now 3 weeks for suit and nothing from modilly

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Modlily and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

Unfortunately I too bought this suit... Don't have any faith it will ever arrive and IF it does it probably won't look like this!!

Ordered the exact same one thinking how cute it was!But after reading these reviews- I have a good feeling that I (along with many other ladies!) am gonna be sadly disappointed...

I bet it won't even look like it does pictured & after waiting incredibly too long!!! I've personally, now been waiting 3 weeks but yet they didn't waste any time collecting the payment. Total scam!

I'm so pissed...$20 down the drain!

I bought this exact suit.I waited and never received a shipment confirmation.

I finally went on the website and saw my order and a link that said something like..request shipment. I hit the link and a couple days later, today actually, I received a tracking number.

I haven't received the suit yet, but we'll see.