Modlily Shipping Service Review from Houston, Texas

This company is a scam!!! Waited now 3 weeks for suit and nothing from modilly

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #829813

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 18 #1160670

Thank you for your valuable feedback.
I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.
I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket? Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

Apr 15 #1145273

Unfortunately I too bought this suit... Don't have any faith it will ever arrive and IF it does it probably won't look like this!!

Apr 14 #1144747

Ordered the exact same one thinking how cute it was! But after reading these reviews- I have a good feeling that I (along with many other ladies!) am gonna be sadly disappointed... I bet it won't even look like it does pictured & after waiting incredibly too long!!! I've personally, now been waiting 3 weeks but yet they didn't waste any time collecting the payment. Total scam! I'm so pissed... $20 down the drain!

1 0 Reply

Apr 14 #1144712

I bought this exact suit. I waited and never received a shipment confirmation. I finally went on the website and saw my order and a link that said something like..request shipment. I hit the link and a couple days later, today actually, I received a tracking number. I haven't received the suit yet, but we'll see.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.