Modlily Romper Review from Piscataway Township, New Jersey
I recently purchased two items from modilily.com worst mistake ever I was excited for my package to come.First of it took a long time to get here second I tried on the things I purchased a romper with lace on it and some flower patches.
The item did not look like what it looked like on the website. My second package was like shown but the sizing they sized it wrong I ordered and XL I usually wear medium or large and it fit me soo tight I went according to their Asian sizing I asked for a refund on the items because they did not size it correctly and one of the items were not like shown on the website.
I was very shocked by the response I got.There is a picture attached to what they told me.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ok so here's one of my 8 items I was mislead to buy 300.00 later u better bet im gonna save u from the heartache I felt when my package..."
- "I purchased a formal dress from modlily. It took them forever yo send it and once they did, it was the wrong item and the wrong size. The dress the..."
- "I orderd 2 items from modlily who are also dress lily and under an other two names they are just ignorant they sell substandard goods they are just cheatx..."
- "I was completely happy with my nearly $2000 purchase of a mattress/boxspring/platform bed set from Bob's Discount Furniture. However, after a year of allergy/respiratory issues, my physician suggested my bedroom..."
- "Very disappointed . The costumer service is so disrespectful . The picture will say for itself. ..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of..."