Modlily Romper Review from Piscataway Township, New Jersey

376 of 1014 Modlily reviews

I recently purchased two items from modilily.com worst mistake ever I was excited for my package to come.First of it took a long time to get here second I tried on the things I purchased a romper with lace on it and some flower patches.

The item did not look like what it looked like on the website. My second package was like shown but the sizing they sized it wrong I ordered and XL I usually wear medium or large and it fit me soo tight I went according to their Asian sizing I asked for a refund on the items because they did not size it correctly and one of the items were not like shown on the website.

I was very shocked by the response I got.There is a picture attached to what they told me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lace Romper Dope Swimwear
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #854706

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
376 of 1014 Modlily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Modlily

May 29 #1166275

Thanks for your feedback.
First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.
Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.
In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or refund. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, don’t forget mention that you are from pissedconsumer. We will send a full refund after order returned and received.
Regards,

0 1 Reply

May 27 #1165311

I just got the same response! Do you get the store credit option? If so how much did they give.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Modlily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Modlily.
Filing a new complaint about
×