1.4

I recently purchased two items from modilily.com worst mistake ever I was excited for my package to come.First of it took a long time to get here second I tried on the things I purchased a romper with lace on it and some flower patches.

The item did not look like what it looked like on the website. My second package was like shown but the sizing they sized it wrong I ordered and XL I usually wear medium or large and it fit me soo tight I went according to their Asian sizing I asked for a refund on the items because they did not size it correctly and one of the items were not like shown on the website.

I was very shocked by the response I got.There is a picture attached to what they told me.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Modlily and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

Thanks for your feedback.

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.

Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.

In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or refund. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, don’t forget mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

We will send a full refund after order returned and received.

Regards,

I just got the same response! Do you get the store credit option? If so how much did they give.