Miramar, Florida

I ordered a romper thinking it was exactly like the picture it was suppose to be a flowy material with a really nice paisley looking print and I get This so called romper that literally I could have made it at home the material is completely see thru material is horrible the sizing is horrible it's for a very tall skinny person and I ordered a 2x . The bathing suit is not a normal stretchy bathing suit material very poorly made look at the stiching it's also suppose to be a 2x the top is just a bunch of material and bottom is super small. Can't even fit into it bc the material doesn't even stretch

Related: Modlily Romper Review from Piscataway Township, New Jersey

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Modlily Romper
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,