Modlily Romper Review from Miramar, Florida

484 of 1014 Modlily reviews

I ordered a romper thinking it was exactly like the picture it was suppose to be a flowy material with a really nice paisley looking print and I get This so called romper that literally I could have made it at home the material is completely see thru material is horrible the sizing is horrible it's for a very tall skinny person and I ordered a 2x . The bathing suit is not a normal stretchy bathing suit material very poorly made look at the stiching it's also suppose to be a 2x the top is just a bunch of material and bottom is super small. Can't even fit into it bc the material doesn't even stretch

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
484 of 1014 Modlily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Modlily

May 18 #1161228

Thanks for your feedback.
We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation. So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive. After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.
Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.
Best Regards,

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Modlily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Modlily.
Filing a new complaint about
×