Houston, Texas

modlily does not stand behind their products.they shipped me a shirt with a hole in the front and middle of the shirt and are refusing to refund my money.

Related: Modlily - Absolutely horrible company

the clothes are not appropriately sized and the look and quality of material is not as good as it appears on the website. i am really disappointed in this company/purchase/lack of customer service. it took several weeks for the shipment to arrive in the first place.

we are leaving on a trip for summer break and i was really looking forward to these new 3 items and i was not happy with any of them and now they are refusing to refund the damaged shirt.#sofrustrated

Review about: Cyan Round Neck Striped T Shirt.

I didn't like: Damaged products and terrible customer service.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Modlily T-shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $19
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,