modlily does not stand behind their products.they shipped me a shirt with a hole in the front and middle of the shirt and are refusing to refund my money.
the clothes are not appropriately sized and the look and quality of material is not as good as it appears on the website. i am really disappointed in this company/purchase/lack of customer service. it took several weeks for the shipment to arrive in the first place.
we are leaving on a trip for summer break and i was really looking forward to these new 3 items and i was not happy with any of them and now they are refusing to refund the damaged shirt.#sofrustrated
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Damaged products and terrible customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "Item looks nothing like picture on site. See images. So dissatisfied. First two photos what I received second the moblily picture. Not the same at all ..."
- "Thanks modlilys very pleased..Please look at my pictures it tells it all ..."
- "My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not. The clerk there..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."