1.2

I order things on line frequently but this was the worst order I have ever placed. Everything seemed too reasonably priced, I should have known.

The photos made everything look lovely but my first clue should have been they were short on details. I didn't know what materials things were made of. I ordered a few bathing suits and based on the photo, I thought there were two pieces to the suits. They were not.

I ordered larger sizes because they were offered and figured better to have things too loose, than too tight. Everything I ordered was sized for a tiny, short, flat chested women even in the larger sizes. One sheath dress I ordered came so short, it looked like a blouse. When I realized how impossible they made it to return (Japan) I thought I would give it to my size 10 girlfriend who was not able to get it over her hips.

I had ordered a 1X. It did not have any size label on the inside which made me think they made only one tiny size and just filled and shipped every order with the same size dress. To sum it all up, out of 8 items I ordered, 5 were no where near the sizing I ordered and were impossible to wear under any circumstances. It is, in my opinion, a shady foreign company who tries to appear American, and states in their advertising they offer a 30 day return policy.

What they don't tell you is YOU pay the postage and shipping TO JAPAN which is extremely expensive and they make it nearly impossible to decipher what their procedure and policy is. It's a big search mystery. Don't order anything from them. They will eventually just change their name to another company so buyer beware.

I learned a lesson.

Read reviews first, order later. Never again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Modlily Cons: Return policy doesnt disclose consumer pays shipping to japan, Sizing for small japanese people, Poor quality.

Comments