1.5

EVERYTHING I purchased from here was horrible.It took FOREVER to arrive, I never got any updates on my order status.

It wasnt until I tried to reverse the order on PayPal a MONTH later that I received any contact from the company. I ordered a necklace that was so cute, and it BROKE in my hands - never got to wear it! Had it 10 minutes before it fell apart in my hands. Ordered a beachy dress, it arrived ripped with some frays.

Seriously, Modlily????

Thanks for the scam.

PLEASE don't waste your time or money on this company.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of necklace from Modlily and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Modlily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1262954

I have purchased so much stuff from LC for gifts and myself but every one I have given gifts to tell me the stones have fallen out and at the first use I myself just put on my blue stone ring she in one day it fell out n got lost sleeping beauty is not cheep I would think it would be put on good n tight and lot n lot of chains.