I ordered 5 swimsuits with their own EXPRESS DELIVERY! Obviously, Modlily doesn’t understand a 3-5 day time frame!!

TWO WEEKS LATER I received ONE pkg with two suits. TWO WEEKS after that I received another pkg from them and tried to refuse acceptance. The DENHALI delivery van parked at the end of my driveway THREE different times and kept calling me to sign for my package!! I was also charged $24.99 by Men’s & Boys Warehouse on the same day Modlily charged my account and I have NEVER shopped with this Men’s & Boys company.

BUT Men’s & Boys has the same address and phone number as MODLILY!!! Hmmm.................... COULD THIS BE FRAUD??! Don’t bother trying to contact them on their website that promises a response within 24 hours.

I tried SIX times and NEVER received ONE response, until........ I put my complaint on Facebook!!! Then Modlily sent a response within an hour telling me if I had a problem, I needed to contact them!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

BTW...my size medium suits were laughable!!

One was obviously an XXL & the other an XXS!!! Never again, Modlily, NEVER AGAIN!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments