Wichita, Kansas
1.5

I ordered six different items of clothing from them and none of it looks like the pictures from their website.It is such a hassle to get in touch with a live person and get a return started.

Everything has to be done online and it takes 24 hours for messages to be returned. You do expedited shipping and still have to wait at least three weeks for your order to be delivered.

I tried cancelling my order before it even shipped and I continued to get the run around from the online message center.This has been one of my worst online experiences.

Ladies do not order from this site.

Review about: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Product quality.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Modlily - Huge hole in Dress! Modlily "Just received 2 dresses from Modlily! One has a huge hole under the arm and down the side! No phone number to reach them! Customer service is horrible! I have..." Read more Modlily - Modllily scam Modlily "This is a fraudulent overseas company that sells poor quality goods, and will not accept returns despite advertising full refunds if returned within 14 days. The scam is that they..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more Backpage - Stalking outrages and sending pics of other females Backpage "He first started texting my friend's phone sending pictures of money and saying he's staying in a hotel and would pay her more money than asked she didn't feel comfortable..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more Schwans does not honor their coupons Schwans "I had never heard of Schwans until I got a coupon for $25 off your first order in something I ordered in the mail. I was very excited about the..." Read more