I wear a size 14 so I ordered this dress in an XXL.Thought if it was too big, I could take it in.
After waiting a month for it to arrive, it was too small. I like the dress so I gave it to my cousin that wears a size 10. I will never order anything from them again. They don't advertise that it ships from Shanghai.
That the sizes are different than they are here in the United States of America. I should have known better when I saw the price. For this very reason I have never ordered anything on line before.
The dress popped up on my FB news feed and caught my eye.#neveragain #modlily
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Absolutely terrible. Looks absolutely nothing like what was advertised. We measured everyone and followed their sizing guide and checked multiple times.... You can clearly see this 'dress' is NOTHING like..."
- "Please be advised this Merchant has not proved to be cooperative with my requests and their company policies. I have made 9 attempts via email to resolve matters with the Merchant..."
- "I'm very disappointed with this piece of trash. I will make sure to let everyone know how trashy your dresses are. Please do not waist your money on modlily.com..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "Beware of this company! The owner, Allen, promises great workmanship in a timely manner but this is far from the truth. We contracted for a poured driveway and approaches, as..."
- "This is my second time using pro flowers, last year I got my fiancée a dozen roses and chocolates. She was very happy with it. This year? Not so..."