Southfield, Michigan

I wear a size 14 so I ordered this dress in an XXL.Thought if it was too big, I could take it in.

After waiting a month for it to arrive, it was too small. I like the dress so I gave it to my cousin that wears a size 10. I will never order anything from them again. They don't advertise that it ships from Shanghai.

That the sizes are different than they are here in the United States of America. I should have known better when I saw the price. For this very reason I have never ordered anything on line before.

The dress popped up on my FB news feed and caught my eye.#neveragain #modlily

Review about: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Modlily - Cannot contact company to return item Modlily "I ordered an long fleece lined denim jacket for $45. It is two sizes too small. There is no invoice attached with the item. I went back to my email..." Read more Modlily - What a scam Modlily "I ordered some items for Valentine Day, early, on 12/30/15. On the 6th, I realized they had not shipped as yet, so I requested a refund. Ironically, it was shipped..." Read more Modlily - Crappy product Modlily "The dress I ordered was very bad quality. The sleeves where the buttons were sewn on had threads hanging all over. The buttons on the front of the dress were..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Avasflowers - No flowers delivered, no refund of payment Avasflowers "I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online. Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more