Thia was not in anyway what the pictures showed on line, was to be 100 percent chiffon woven max dress, plunging neck line, high waisted, 3 quarter length sleeves.Maxi dress.

Instead I got a peice of material that could xount as a bed sheet, not sure what the material is since it is not in english. Seam sewn down from neck to end of shhet in the front.

Please contact me asap I don't want anyone else to be lied to , total misrepresentation of so called drees.I have sent a complaint to the company and now to face book, since I am not getting anywhere with this site

This person wrote the review because of not as described of modlily dress from Modlily and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Modlily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments