Im unhappy with yall.Hasnt gotting any update on my order at all.

Then yall keep telling me lies about my order i pay for. I will neva shop with yall ever again i dont have my order or my money back. So that means yall stold from me. I shouldnt have to keep msg yall.

Just to let yall know dont no one want to make no dam ticket to get in contact with yall need a phone number on the website.VERY UNHAPPY WITH YALL...

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Modlily and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Modlily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily dress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Why such poor english? I can barely understand what you are saying.

Exton, Pennsylvania, United States #1129308

wow I'm going thru the same thing thank God I paid with my Paypal account.They filed a claim for me today and if the buyer doesn't contact me or refund my money the will.

So if possible make a paypal account before you order anything online that way its insured against thieves like this.Hope you get your items or money back.