I did not get the same maxi dress that was on the picture..I ordered an electric blue maxi dress with very wide below but this how wide it can get..unless you've sent me the wrong maxi dress...This is false advertisement..I would like to get my money back. I paid through Paypal...my name is Anita Pillay ..address 60 PCS Falcon Road, Clapham Junction SW11 2LN London UKGB..please send me an email with your response apillay22@hotmail.com thank you

This person wrote the review because of not as described of modlily dress from Modlily and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Modlily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,