Locust Grove, Virginia
Featured Not resolved
2.2

Absolutely terrible.Looks absolutely nothing like what was advertised.

We measured everyone and followed their sizing guide and checked multiple times.... You can clearly see this 'dress' is NOTHING like it seems. So disappointed because we wanted this as bridesmaids dresses for my wedding.

Thanks for nothing.Oh and to return it is $85

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). eblynch15 is overall dissatisfied with Modlily and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

eblynch15

Also, it was advertised as GOLD but came in rose gold.Threads coming out all over the place.

The slip didn't come all the way down as it shows in their picture.

Please look up the dress and then review back to the product received by 4 girls.....It's an abomination.