I am very disappointed!The material they used is very cheap!

Size is kids size. Poorly done and very cheap fabric. The color is even very different from what the showed in their official website.

Here is the photos....and I include 1 original photo from their website.The photo of the dress that I ordered...

This person wrote the review because of not as described of modlily dress from Modlily and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Modlily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily - Modllily scam Modlily "This is a fraudulent overseas company that sells poor quality goods, and will not accept returns despite advertising full refunds if returned within 14 days. The scam is that they..." Read more Modlily - DON'T SHOP HERE Modlily "Won't refund money. Clothes don't look like photos on website AT ALL (see my photo below of website image and actual product). In China, so costs too much to send..." Read more Modlily - Not selling what they advertise!  Rip Off Modlily "I ordered a solid color layered dress from ModLily and got one that was kind of the same style but the underdress was a totally different color and fabric..." Read more Modlily - Dress Review Modlily "TERRIBLE ! Dress nothing like the photo supposed to be linen the material was shell suit suit synthetic. Size as off design as off . No hope of return..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more