These hoes suck they false ad this ugly *** dress man i ordered this dress thinking amma b fly for my sister wedding reception Who tha *** they thank want this *** *** sending it back Imma trash that *** just so u *** want send it to nobody else FAKE *** I kno its cheat but *** u hoes wouldn't wear this *** either *** Y'ALL

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Modlily and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Grovetown, Georgia, United States #1262882

Did you even finish high school!?!?

Henderson, Nevada, United States #1244072

Wish I could figure out which of these dresses is the one in the ad you ordered from and which is the actual dress you received. Either way, they both look nasty.

i just read your complaint aloud to myself. my conclusion was you are, unequivocally, my hero. cheers, mate!

Hammond, Indiana, United States #996597

People don't waste your money.I have placed an order and never recieved a confirmation nor a tracking number!

And the site is constantly down!I don't have high hopes for the item if I ever recieve it!

you deserve what you got.your language sucks.

your comment sucks. your grammer sucks.

you suck.go away.

to Anonymous #1047731

And yours is any better? Go away.

to Anonymous #1173308

*your's

although you still got my upvote.