I ordered a bathing suit and a dress. I ordered 4 sizes bigger than normal as their sizing is off.

First it took 2 months to come to me and my complaints to customer service (email only, no phone number) did nothing. The items come from China and once I finally received the items it was a complete joke! The bathing suit did not even fit my size 0 daughter and I ordered a 4x. I normally wear a size 8/10 and I could not get it past my knees.

The dress was the same--my daughter cannot even put it on. Plus the quality of the material is horrible. Many emails to the company for reimbursement, forget it. They do not reply or they reply and it makes no sense as they cannot communicate very well.

Plus how would you send the items back to China? Very expensive and I'm sure they would claim they did not receive. I might as well have just thrown the money in the trash. Seriously, do not buy from this company.

Keep companies like this from being able to sell to the US.

There are many other better companies to buy from. Research first before buying from any unknown company!!!

Review about: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments