Ordered a swimsuit.Paid extra for next day delivery.

Orders April 11th and still have not received my order. Called several times left a message on their strange answer machine that doesn't say who they are. Sent complaint after complaint on their ticket ***. No answer.

They even overcharged me $11.00.I just want my money back.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Modlily and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring. We always send orders in the time frame we promised, 1-4 working days, but if you purchased pre-sale item, it takes a much longer time.

I ordered the same suit on April 1st still dont have. Granted it does say when you check out that expedited shipping doesnt include processing time.

Where did you find there number they charged my account 4 times taking over 130 dollars making a ton of checks bounce im so pissed off im pressing charges then making the biggest seen i can so they go out of buosness i have neve seen a company that steals from a hard working single parent i only bout items there because i could afford them for ny granddaughtet somebody have any suggestions how to stop this from happing