I made an order ....they took my money and I have no clothes and no way of contacting customer service because the number given isn't a working number. Trying to figure out why no1 has contacted me.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Modlily and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Modlily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.We sent your order in the time frame we promised.

The delivery period depends on the shipping method you choose.

If you choose flat rate shipping, it’s quite slow and generally 2-3 weeks of delivery.Standard shipping takes 1-2 weeks, and expedited shipping is as fast as 3 days delivery.

Modlily - Crappy product Modlily "The dress I ordered was very bad quality. The sleeves where the buttons were sewn on had threads hanging all over. The buttons on the front of the dress were..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Modlily - Huge hole in Dress! Modlily "Just received 2 dresses from Modlily! One has a huge hole under the arm and down the side! No phone number to reach them! Customer service is horrible! I have..." Read more Modlily - SCAM, SCAM, SCAM Modlily "I ordered a sweatshirt on 2-2 and paid for expedited shipping to get by Valentine's Day.My confirmation email said it would be "shipped within 1-4 days following payment."..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more