1.9

The first photo is what i thought i was purchasing, the second photo is the two piece rain jacket combo i received.Modlily staff said rhis would be perfect to wear in 0 ° weather.

Absolutely no way would i wear this in the winter. Secondly according to their listed size chart a large would fit me perfectly, however i do remember seeing complaints about the sizes running small so i ordered a xxl.

I couldnt even zip the jacket.I also have to wait 24 hrs for customer service to contact me via phone for refund/exchange only option i was given

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of modlily coat. Modlily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily coat in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Hawthorne, California, United States #1250656

I waited almost a month for my item and it did not look like the item I ordered.Cheap material, no manufacturer, size name tag.

So disappointed in this item. This is made in China which I didn't know.

So awful that the stuff they make is so substandard.Don't ever order from Modlily, you'll be throwing away your money.