1.4

I ordered a winter coat from them.The time i recieved the coat was ok, but when I got it, the coat looked nothing like the advertisement on their website.

Plus I ordered the coat one size bigger in US standards, and it was still too small. Not only that but when I looked at the description, it clearly stated that this item was one coat with one belt. I got a smaller jacket inside of a coat. The jacket on the inside was the one with the faux fur and the outer coat part was very thin.

This gave off the illusion that it was the same coat advertised online. Another thing I noticed that was faulty was the traching number. I got one emailed to me but the number would not come up when I entered it on the website they sent me a link to. Im in the process of trying to get a refund.

I already posted a ticket on their website yesterday, but after reading so many reviews, I dont think I will be hearing from them soon.

So yeah, just another upset customer who has learned a lesson.I will seek out proper action against them while warning as many people as I can

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Modlily and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments