Newport News, Virginia

This has been the worst experience ever. I ordered from them the beginning of February.

Ordered $200 in clothing. Haven't seen any of it. Can't get anyone in the phone and submitting a trouble ticket is pointless. I've been requesting a refund since the middle of Feb, as one of the outfits I'd planned to wear on Valentine's Day.

The only response I keep getting is that one of my Irena was popular and could I please wait a few days. Then when I said no, the reply (4 days later) is that it was shipped.

I still haven't seen it.....I should have known!!!! Never again

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

I've been trying to reach these people by email, tried to cancel order over 200 dollars in clothes. All i get is your ticket has been updated please update ticket #.............

Then when i tried to update it says the number don't match this place is scam scam scam i should have followed my first instinct whenindouthrowitout had to contact my bank to get my money refunded, never again will i order from these type of companies. Hard lession learned.

Modlily Reviews