1.4

Purchased numerous items in one order.Some items were ok.

Most items have bad stitching, unfinished seams. One item was 3 sizes to small, I went off size chart. 1 item completed different then listing suppose to be runched V-neck and it is uneven around neckline and rounded and the white has stains. I will supply picks.

Their site would not let me rate, or review assuming because it was 1 star. For the return they ask for pics.

It wouldn't accept my picks so I cannot finish my returns.Very unsatisfied!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of modlily clothing. Modlily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1200974

All bad reviews... So glad I checked this before entering my credit card.