Update by user Mar 22, 2016

These are the most recent emails to and from this company, every time I inquire about when my product will be shipped all I get back is for me to be patient.uggh

Original review posted by user Mar 22, 2016

I ordered a bathing suite back in Feb.I ordered it early so i woyld have it when my daughter gies in spring break.

Welk, she gies on spring break monday abd i still havent received my bathing suite. I do not recommend buting anything through thus site. Once they have your money ut is impossible to get any service from thus company.

They just keep telling me to be patient.ive been patient but i still dont have any information on when my bathing suite will even be shipped out and they wont jyst refund your money...Be careful this site us a SCAM......

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of bathing suit from Modlily and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Modlily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.