Modlily - Misrepresented item in description and photo
This is the 2nd time I've ordered from this company and they make it VERY difficult to communicate with them.Probably hoping that you will give up!
I ordered a size XL bathing suit for my 20 year old daughter which they say is a 12 and she only wears a size 10. I thought I'd order larger just to be safe. The product description said "swimwear" and was pictured with other bathing suits. When it arrived it was a skirt and a TINY top!!!
This wouldn't even fit my 8 year old granddaughter!!! The quality is so poor, there is no way it would last a washing!
The only paperwork that came with the item was the label on the pkg which is from China and just said "dress"?!I hope other people figure out this company and NOT order from them ever!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Item looks nothing like picture on site. See images. So dissatisfied. First two photos what I received second the moblily picture. Not the same at all ..."
- "It's a complete scam!the dress i received looked nothing like the picture..I won't even wear it to bed!! It was made in Beijing probaly in a sweat shop and it..."
- "I bought a dress that looks NOTHING like the dress in the picture and it was missing the neck tie to even be able to wear it! Seller won't..."
- "I have a new 2014 FLHXS Street Glide special with less than 5,000 miles on it. The other day I had a blowout on the freeway and pulled over..."
- "Ordered a cold air intake from them for 90 bucks for my Honda , DID not fit was a *** to get on had to scratch up the intake then..."
- "I have known Kami for over 20 years. My mother has known her longer. I have even met some of her stone dealers and those looking to sell through her...."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."