Featured Not resolved

This is the 2nd time I've ordered from this company and they make it VERY difficult to communicate with them.Probably hoping that you will give up!

I ordered a size XL bathing suit for my 20 year old daughter which they say is a 12 and she only wears a size 10. I thought I'd order larger just to be safe. The product description said "swimwear" and was pictured with other bathing suits. When it arrived it was a skirt and a TINY top!!!

This wouldn't even fit my 8 year old granddaughter!!! The quality is so poor, there is no way it would last a washing!

The only paperwork that came with the item was the label on the pkg which is from China and just said "dress"?!I hope other people figure out this company and NOT order from them ever!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of modlily swimsuit from Modlily and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $22 and wants Modlily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

Thanks for your feedback.

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.

Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.

In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or return. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, don’t forget mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

We will send a full refund after order returned and received.

Regards,

to Modlily Lodi, New Jersey, United States #1246462

***. Drlorijp@gmail.com is still waiting. I'm sure they have no intention of making good.

Still NOT resolved!!!

Horrible customer service!!!I have tried contacting someone from company and its nearly impossible.

Over a week ago I placed an order and it says it still hasn't shipped. Oh yes it's been paid for but unshipped.

What is going on?Never recommend this sight to anyone.