Dallas, Texas

I placed an order for 3 swim suits on March 30 and just received 1 of the 3 swim suits on yesterday, Monday, May 16, 2016.On the website it says that all 3 swim suits have shipped.

Payment in full was provided at the time the order was placed. I have email them and still no response in regard to the other 2 swim suits.  The 1 swim suit that I did receive did not meet the expectations of what was shown online. The material is very thin and you can see through the material.

Also when the order was placed, it stated that the items would ship within 2 business days.This did not occur.

I didn't like: Have no way of contacting anyone for refund, Product not shipped.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $67
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.