Modlily - Merchandise not received after full payment was made

402 of 1014 Modlily reviews

I placed an order for 3 swim suits on March 30 and just received 1 of the 3 swim suits on yesterday, Monday, May 16, 2016.On the website it says that all 3 swim suits have shipped.

Payment in full was provided at the time the order was placed. I have email them and still no response in regard to the other 2 swim suits.  The 1 swim suit that I did receive did not meet the expectations of what was shown online. The material is very thin and you can see through the material.

Also when the order was placed, it stated that the items would ship within 2 business days.This did not occur.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Very disappointed
    • Bad
  • What I disliked
    • Have no way of contacting anyone for refund
    • Product not shipped

Reason of review:
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #849531

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
402 of 1014 Modlily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Modlily

May 17 #1160501

Thank you for your valuable feedback.
I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.
I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket? Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Modlily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Modlily.
Filing a new complaint about
×