I placed an order for 3 swim suits on March 30 and just received 1 of the 3 swim suits on yesterday, Monday, May 16, 2016.On the website it says that all 3 swim suits have shipped.

Payment in full was provided at the time the order was placed. I have email them and still no response in regard to the other 2 swim suits.  The 1 swim suit that I did receive did not meet the expectations of what was shown online. The material is very thin and you can see through the material.

Also when the order was placed, it stated that the items would ship within 2 business days.This did not occur.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $67. The author is overall dissatisfied with Modlily and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about delivery service from Modlily was have no way of contacting anyone for refund and product not shipped Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Modlily

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.