Featured Not resolved

*** *** Skew Neck Black Drawstring Waist Jumpsuits.Looks NOTHING like the picture.

NOT THE SAME MATERIAL. FALSE REVIEWS ON THE SITE. Took over a month from when first ordered to arrive. Thank God I only ordered 2 items.

The rest of the reviews are fake! It looks like a boys hanes sweat suit sewn together by a flat *** Chinese *** with no taste.

You got me, I had 13 items in cart I am going to get those items tailor made.This site is fraudulent I should have read reviews and I am not going through the hassle of returning it.

This reviewer shared experience about "i saved money by waiting for my items to see if ordering the remainder of my cart was worth it!" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Modlily and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about modlily jumpsuit from Modlily was item not as advertised, product quality and customer service unresponsive Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Modlily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Modlily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments